Welcome to the Trailerhood!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Long time, no blog...

So, it's been a long time since we've posted anything up here. I guess there's not much to talk about since we're living the normal life in a brick-and-mortar house. Ohhhhh, how I missed the trailer life. Well, I did enjoy making some furniture even though it was cheaply made stuff. And, I definitely enjoyed brewing some beer and consuming said beer with pals.

So, if you find yourself like myself, realizing that you cannot speak, read and definitely not hear/listen to spanish like you could after three years of classes that ended about 15 years ago...I find myself off on another adventure, apart from my family.

I have set off on another deployment. This time to the far away lands of Europe. So far, I must admit that it's quite a bit nicer than Djibouti. But, Djibouti definitely had it's perks and I would trade with some of my fellow shipmates that are stuck down there right now. I hope you guys can enjoy the best Djibouti has to offer, given the current conditions you are going through.

At any rate, I look forward to finishing this deployment and getting a chance to see some of what Spain has to offer. I promise to post at least one more blog entry and maybe even a picture, even though I'm pretty sure that there is no one out there listening to me. And, it's confirmed by the stagnant hits on the blogger statistics.

So...more to come, I'll try to let you know how the time away from family goes. Maybe, I can just get Katie to get into it and start posting a few entries too.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm I read it....so that counts, right? Love you.
    PS: no one wants to read your blog without pictures!! You could have posted the sangria pitchers.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete