Welcome to the Trailerhood!

Friday, December 18, 2015

No news update on 2011 Ford F450

So, still no word from Ford Motor Company regarding the engine surging issues that have been occurring for almost a year that the factory certified technicians have been unable to diagnosis. I was told twice Wednesday alone that someone would reach out to me as soon as possible. Seems more like, maybe sometime if we feel like it. They have known that I wanted to hear from them since November 23.

From Ford Service Facebook Administrator: 
Wednesday, 12/16 - 9:10am - "I've reached out to request that someone contact you as soon as possible." 
3:37pm - "As I requested earlier today, a regional customer service manager will be reaching out to you as soon as they can."

I would think it would not take too long to simply state that they were working on a response. But, I would also think it would be pretty easy to call when you have a customer with a vehicle history like mine, in the shop for over a month. But, apparently that is not part of Ford's #1 goal.

From the 2011 Ford Super Duty Warranty Guide: "Your satisfaction is our #1 goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment